- To ensure customers requirements are fully understood and achieved.
- To supply products and services which satisfy customer’s requirements.
- To maintain and continuously improve a QMS which satisfies ISO 9001:2015.
- To reduce any detrimental effect of processes on the environment by using improved technology.
- To promote cost effective QM by aiming at quality cost reduction, improved equipment and processes.
- Internal and external communications will be written, verbal, electronic or via management presentations.
*QMS = Quality Management System